Let us know how your nonprofit is doing right now
For the Fishers Nonprofit Coalition members please let us know how you are responding to COVID-19 and the needs of your organization at this time HERE.
Resources to Help Nonprofits During COVID-19
The following resources are updated to address recent COVID-19 needs. Please reach out to the direct office below for immediate support and up to date information. A printable list of food pantry resources are online here. In addition, a printable explain about about townships and available support is here.
- State of Indiana COVID-19 updates here.
- Fishers, Indiana COVID-19 updates here.
- HSE Schools food distribution Monday, March 16th and FAQs more info here.
- Mayor’s Community Plan for COVID-19 see more here.
- Delaware Township Trustee township assistance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 317-842-8595
- Fall Creek Township Assistance see more here.
- Wayne Township Assistance Email: email@example.com or phone: 317.773.3179
- Central Indiana Economic Impact assistance information here.
Financial Resources for our Nonprofit Community
- CARES Act Release (here)
- CARES Act Small Business & Nonprofit SBA Programs Available with the Impacts of COVID-19 (here)
- COVID-19, CARES Act Assistance Available To Nonprofit Organizations (here)
- Paycheck Protection Program (here)
- Section 139 options for Employers (here)
Store Hours for Senior Citizens
See attached document for special store hours for Senior Citizens (here)
- See the full map of Food Pantries in Indiana online here.
- Get a full list of available Food Pantries online courtesy of the Good Semaritan Network.
- Delaware Township Trustee Food Pantry Information and Township Assistance see more here.
- Fall Creek Township Trustee Food Pantry Address: 11595 Brooks School Road, Phone: 317-841-3081, Hours: Monday – Friday 10 am – 3 pm (call to confirm hours and paperwork necessary)
- Fishers United Methodist Church: Come to Me Food Pantry Address: 9691 E. 116th Street, Phone: 317-849-1805, Hours: Wednesday’s twice a month – 1 pm – 7 pm (call to confirm hours and paperwork necessary)
- St. Louis de Montfort Catholic Church Address: 11441 Hague Road, Phone: 317-842-6778, Hours: Tuesday (11:30 am – 1 pm) Thursday (6 pm – 7:30 pm), and Saturday (10 am – 11:30 am) (call to confirm hours and paperwork necessary) NOTE THAT THIS IS A DRIVE THRU SERVICE ONLY
- St. Vincent de Paul Mondays (10-1:45p), Wednesdays (10-1:45p, 6:30p-7:45), and Saturdays (9-12p). Cars are directed to pull up by the pantry exit door. A volunteer will take their ‘order’ and bring it out to their car. (information online here)
- Grace Community Church (Grace Care Center-North Entrance) Address: 5504 E. 146th Street, Phone: 317-848-2722, Hours: Monday & Tuesday (5 pm – 8 pm), Wednesday (9 am – Noon) (call to confirm hours and paperwork necessary) NOTE THAT DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE
- White River Christian Church (Thursdays from 1 to 6) NOTE THAT DRIVE THRU IS AVAILABLE Due to the current restrictions, the items will be pre-made bags. No income verification required but you will be asked your names and ages for statistical purposes. Address is: 1685 N. 10th St., Noblesville, IN
- Third Phase Tuesdays-Saturday from 1pm – 5pm. NO refrigerated items but they typically give quite a bit of pantry items per family. (information online here)
- Community Cupboard of Lawrence (information online here)
- No Questions Asked Food Pantry (information online here)
- Indiana Youth Group Food Pantry for People under age 21 (information online here)
- Prevail (advocating for victims of crime and abuse) – 24 hour crisis line 317.776.3472
- 911 emergency services (mental health response is available through Fishers Fire Department and EDO Officers)
Updates From the City of Fishers
The City of Fishers is updating our website and social media messaging asking residents and community-members to “Start, Continue, Stop” as we continue fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. New items to start include 1) wearing a face mask in public and 2) applying for federal relief programs for nonprofits and businesses.
PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM AND NONPROFITS
The Paycheck Protection Program is a new SBA Loan program included to assist nonprofits and small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. This week, John DeLucia, CFO of Citizens State Bank, joined us to discuss PPP specifically as it applies to nonprofits. Nonprofits are eligible to apply for this program and the loan can be forgiven if used for payroll and some operation expenses. It is highly recommended that you contact your organization’s banker to start that process. Additional information for Citizen State Bank’s PPP application and process can be found here: https://www.mycsbin.com/sba-coronavirus-relief-loan.
WHAT DOES YOUR ORGANIZATION NEED?
Please continue to update us on your organization’s needs so we can update our website and share with the community: https://www.fishers.in.us/1148/Business-Nonprofit-Support.
RESOURCE REMINDERS AND TIPS FROM CALL
- Fishers COVID-19 Hotline: 317-595-3211
- Local Business Guide: Ongoing list of local restaurants and businesses with services they’re providing during COVID-19 restrictions
- Virtual Job Fair: List of open job positions in Fishers
- HSE Food Assistance Programs: https://www.hseschools.org/happenings/covid-19-information/food-assistance-programs
Have a resource to share?
Share your resources here.